Inflammation: Both friend and foe
This Course is aimed at teaching the holistic, integrative approach to manage the renegade inflammation that is the root cause of all chronic lifestyle diseases
This Course Includes
As foe, the common denominator present in all chronic degenerative diseases
This Course is aimed at teaching the holistic, integrative approach to manage the renegade inflammation that is the root cause of all chronic lifestyle diseases. You will learn many tools and techniques to use for your own, and your clients’/patients’ health and wellbeing.
The word ‘Inflammation’ comes from the Latin word ‘inflamatio’, which means to inflame, to set on fire. Chronic inflammation is the fuel that flames the fire of today’s chronic degenerative diseases, (in wellness terminology, rather called health challenges).
Key concept: Our bodies have an innate intelligence, an inborn ability and inclination to heal itself, using the inflammatory response as part of its natural survival healing mechanism. When we, on a physical, mental, emotional and behavioural level, interfere with this process, through our lifestyle choices, unhealthy eating choices, stressful way of living, and especially the constant stress triggers from underlying and deeply subconscious memory-emotional triggers, we sabotage and hijack this natural response, allowing insidious inflammation to become a threat, even a silent killer, rather than support, to our health and wellbeing.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
- Inflammation: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Steps in the healthy inflammatory response
- A comparison between acute, acute to chronic and chronic inflammation
- The inflammation connection in depression, obesity, metabolic syndrome and high insulin levels
- Addressing the cause of chronic, hidden inflammation
- The usual approach to inflammation treatment can cause more harm than healing
- Simple blood screening tests can sound the red alert, and maybe save your life
- Natural, holistic anti-inflammatory tips for mind, brain and body
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Anti-inflammatory Tips
- Inflammation - Friend Foe
Neuroplasticity is all about the incredible ability of our brains to adapt to situations, being malleable like clay. Come learn about practical ways to enhance your own, your family and clients’/patients’ neuroplastic abilities.
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment