WEBINAR Dyslexia Live Q&A
Live Question and Answer session with a successful Adult Dyslexic. To understand the dynamics of Dyslexia, attend the Webinar “Dyslexia in the Inclusive Classroom" first: https://bit.ly/3dpKQzy
This Course Includes
- Course Instructor Carine
DATE: Saturday 21 August 2021
Presenter: Carine Steenkamp (previously Mays) in conversation with Mr Gary Jurgens, a successful and brilliant Adult Dyslexic.
Experience school through the eyes of a Dyslexic. Ask the questions you have always wanted to ask, and gain insight into what you as a teacher could do to make school a better experience for the Dyslexic learner.
All attendees receive a Certificate of Attendance.
We strongly advise that you attend the Webinar "Dyslexia in the Inclusive Classroom first, in order to understand the dynamics of Dyslexia (Saturday 14 August 9h00-12h30) https://bit.ly/3dpKQzy
For course inquiries contact:
For inquiries on the VideoLearn platform:
Terms & Conditions
- The course date/s are fixed. Please ensure that you attend on the date/s you enrolled for.
- No video recordings will be available after the course was presented. Please ensure that you attend the course and that your data/Wi-Fi is sufficient.
- No additional session/s will be available to attend after these dates.
- Complete the ENROLMENT form immediately after your payment reflects. Do not wait until the day of the webinar.
- No refunds will be made for non-attendance.
- Payments must appear in VideoLearn’s bank account 24 hours prior to course commencement.
- Deadlines for payments: When paying online with Payfast the cut-off date is Friday 20 August at 12h00.
- When paying EFT from your own Account, the payment deadline is Thursday 19 August at 12h00.
- When paying by EFT please send a proof of payment to email@example.com indicating the correct reference used.
Upcoming meeting slots
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment