WEBINAR - Dyslexia in the Inclusive Classroom @ R380
Presenter: Carine Steenkamp (previously Mays) Please read the Terms & Conditions on the Description page.
This Course Includes
- Course Instructor Carine
DATE: Saturday 14 August 2021
Presenter: Carine Steenkamp (previously Mays)
Author of “Dyslexia in the Classroom: A Guide for Educators in SA”
The Course includes:
Part 1 & Part 2 and Course Notes
For course inquiries contact:
For inquiries on the VideoLearn platform:
You are also invited to enrol for the follow-up course "Dyslexia Q&A with a successful dyslexic Adult" on Saturday 21 August 10h00-10h45 @R150. Information and enrolment here: https://bit.ly/3vAn2Aj
Terms & Conditions
- The course date/s are fixed. Please ensure that you attend on the date/s you enrolled for.
- No video recordings will be available after the course was presented. Please ensure that you attend the course and that your data/Wi-Fi is sufficient.
- No additional session/s will be available to attend after these dates.
- Complete the ENROLMENT form immediately after your payment reflects. Do not wait until the day of the webinar.
- No refunds will be made for non-attendance.
- Payments must appear in VideoLearn’s bank account 24 hours prior to course commencement.
- Deadlines for payments: When paying online with Payfast the cut-off date is Friday 13 August at 12h00.
- When paying EFT from your own Account, the payment deadline is Thursday 12 August at 12h00.
- When paying by EFT please send a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the correct reference used.
- Course Notes must be downloaded prior to the course date.
- To receive a Certificate: Attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2 and complete the compulsory Assessment after Part 2.
- Certificates will be emailed 7 business days after the assessment has been completed.
- Certificates for school bulk enrolments will be emailed to the school in the form of a link to download all certificates.
- Earn 5 CPTD Points (if you are registered with SACE). Final year/4th year Education students in SA will also earn CPTD points.
- To receive SACE CPTD points: You must be registered with SACE or be a 4th Year Education Student, attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2, and score 75% for the compulsory Assessment after Part 2.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
This Workshop takes you on a powerful journey through the life of a dyslexic learner. It will change the way you perceive dyslexics.
An invaluable experience for all Teachers, Education students, Therapists, and Parents:
• Know why dyslexics struggle.
• Understand their way of processing information.
• Experience how they feel in the classroom.
• Be equipped to identify possible dyslexics.
• Use these new-found tools to touch and change the life of the dyslexic learner in your professional environment.
Upcoming meeting slots
- Sat 14 Aug, 2021 | 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment
Sat 14 Aug, 2021 | 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM
37 / 50 seats available