WEBINAR - Dyslexia in the Inclusive Classroom @ R380
Presenter: Carine Steenkamp (previously Mays) PART ONE: Friday 5 March, 14h00-15h30 PART TWO: Friday 12 March, 14h00-15h30 Both sessions must be attended.
This Course Includes
Presenter: Carine Steenkamp (previously Mays)
Author of “Dyslexia in the Classroom: A Guide for Educators in SA”
The Course includes:
Part 1 & Part 2 and Course Notes
For course inquiries contact:
For inquiries on the VideoLearn platform:
Email: VideoLearn@technodezi.co.za (please note the capital "V" and capital "L".)
- Course Notes must be downloaded prior to the course date.
- To receive a Certificate: Attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2.
- Earn 5 CPTD Points (if you are registered with SACE). Final year/4th year Education students in SA will also earn CPTD points.
- To receive CPTD points: Attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2 and score 75% for the compulsory Assessment after Part 2.
- Attendance Certificates are emailed 7 business days after the course.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
This Workshop takes you on a powerful journey through the life of a dyslexic learner. It will change the way you perceive dyslexics.
An invaluable experience for all Teachers, Education students, Therapists, and Parents:
• Know why dyslexics struggle.
• Understand their way of processing information.
• Experience how they feel in the classroom.
• Be equipped to identify possible dyslexics.
• Use these new-found tools to touch and change the life of the dyslexic learner in your professional environment.
Upcoming meeting slots
- Fri 05 Mar, 2021 | 14:00 PM - 15:30 PM
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment
Fri 05 Mar, 2021 | 14:00 PM - 15:30 PM
46 / 50 seats available