WEBINAR - Dyslexia in the Inclusive Classroom
Presenter: Carine Steenkamp (previously Mays) Dyslexia Specialist Author of “Dyslexia in the Classroom: A Guide for Educators in SA”
This Course Includes
The Course Fee includes:
Part 1 & Part 2 + Course Notes
There are TWO dates and times available. When you click ENROL you will select your preferred Date & Time.
DATE OPTION 1:
Wednesday 28 October (Part 1) & Thursday 29 Oct (Part 2)
PART 1: Wednesday 28 October 2020
Time: 13h00 - 15h00
PART 2: Thursday 29 October
Time: 13h00 - 15h00
DATE OPTION 2:
Saturday 14 November (Part 1 & 2)
PART 1: Saturday 14 November 2020
Time: 8h00 - 10h00
PART 2: Saturday 14 November 2020
Time: 10h20 - 12h00
Bulk enrolments for schools:
CONTACT Kay Pienaar for enrolment procedure.
- Enrol ASAP - only 50 seats available per workshop.
- Enrolments close on 27 October 2020.
- Course Notes must be downloaded immediately after your payment was acknowledged.
- To receive a Certificate: Attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2 and the Assessment at the end of Part 2.
- Certificates will be emailed 7 business days after Part 2 of the Course.
- Earn 5 CPTD Points (if you are registered with SACE). Final year/4th year Education students in SA will also earn CPTD points.
- To receive CPTD points: Attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2 and complete the compulsory Assessment after Part 2.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
This Workshop takes you on a powerful journey through the life of a dyslexic learner. It will change the way you perceive dyslexics.
An invaluable experience for all Teachers, Education students, Therapists, and Parents:
• Know why dyslexics struggle.
• Understand their way of processing information.
• Experience how they feel in the classroom.
• Be equipped to identify possible dyslexics.
• Use these new-found tools to touch and change the life of the dyslexic learner in your professional environment.
Upcoming meeting slots
- Sat 14 Nov, 2020 | 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment
Sat 14 Nov, 2020 | 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
23 / 50 seats available