Module 16 - Natural Mental Healthcare
In this study guide the candidate will be introduced to all these subdivisions as effective means to render client support. A comprehensive natural support protocol relies on all of these modalities in addressing health challenges.
This Course Includes
- Course Instructor MDH Training services
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
Counsellors and coaches who work in the wellness domain, have access to a broad spectrum of modalities that serve as helpful tools and techniques. Due to the fact that wellness follows a holistic strategy, the following modalities, apart from counselling, are available:
- Indigenous herbalism – medicinal plants contain complex compounds with therapeutic benefits.
- Acupressure – this ancient techniques offers release of energy by exerting pressure on meridian points.
- Reflexology – Certain pivotal points on the feet are conduits to organs for stimulation.
- Tissue salts – homeopathic solutions of micro minerals nourish the cells on micro-level.
- Colour therapy – The human mind is emotionally stimulated by certain colours that can support healing.
- Aromatherapy - Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts like essential oils to promote health and well-being via olfactory (smell) intake.
- Homeopathy – A complementary holistic healthcare system based on the principle of like cures like
Study Unit 16.1
- Module Document
- Next Step
- Study Unit 16.1
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment