Communication - Module 12
Counseling has been defined as the art of communication. As a helping relationship, effective counselling indeed depends on good communication skills.
This Course Includes
- Course Instructor MDH Training services
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
In this module we will provide to the student as future counsellor
- A brief overview of counselling theory and skills.
- Show how communication is an active and dynamic process of meaning creation.
- Discuss aspects of communication relevant to counselling and lecturing.
- Recommend ways in which communication can be improved
- Discuss professional language use in counselling
- Refer to the role of humour
- List factors that influence good communication
- Address the influence of cultural and worldview differences in communication.
- Explain the subtle role of body language in communication.
We remind the student that we can never not communicate, and therefore must take heed that we do it well and correctly as professionals.
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment