Webinar: Wellbeing as holistic circle of care 2023
Open to ASCHP and CCSA members and all health practitioners with an interest in wellbeing as counselling approach
This Course Includes
- Course Instructor Synergetica (Liedani CC)
Counsellors pursue wellness because it is…
- in principle holistic as it works with the human person as bio-psychosocial system
- in method salutogenic, i.e. aims not at treatment, but improving and enhancing wellbeing
- in scope multidimensional, i.e. covering psychological, social, physical and spiritual wellbeing
- in practice non-invasive, comprehensive and complementary because it supports self-care
- in value beneficial for its objective is preventative healthcare
- in marketing perspective popular and trending
- in clinical setting scientific as it is based on research findings.
The seminar will be free of charge for bona fide members to attend via internet and will be streamed life from the Randburg studio of TechnoDezi. The presenters are all subject matter experts with exciting topics to be audio- visually presented.
3 Additional general CPD’s can be obtained free of charge for 2023/2024 cycles if all sessions are attended.
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment