Dyslexia Webinar - Bulk enrolments for schools @ R3200 - Short Course on Dyslexia
PLEASE Register with your SCHOOL'S Name. PART ONE: Friday 5 March, 14h00-15h30 PART TWO: Friday 12 March, 14h00-15h30. Both sessions must be attended.
This Course Includes
Attend the famous Dyslexia Webinar as a school and save!
Enrol up to 40 teachers/therapists of your school’s staff for only R3200
Watch in one group at your own venue
Presenter: Carine Steenkamp (Mays)
COURSE FEE: R3200 (for up to 40 teachers/therapists from your school.)
Includes Part 1 & Part 2 + Course Notes
Dates and Times:
PART ONE: Friday 5 March, 14h00-15h30
PART TWO: Friday 12 March, 14h00-15h30
DATA: You will require ± 650 MB of data on each day.
- One log-in per school of up to 40 teachers/therapists.
- Log-in with your school’s name, contact number, and email address.
- Click “download Pro Forma Invoice” at the bottom of the Payment window, or pay online using a credit or debit card or instant EFT.
- Make your payment using the correct Reference number as indicated.
- If paying with EFT, please allow ±2-3 business days for your payment to reflect on the VideoLearn system. Card payments and instant payments with PayFast, reflect instantly.
- Once your payment reflects on the VideoLearn system you will receive an automatic email from VideoLearn which contains your Tax Invoice/Receipt.
- You will then receive another email with the form on which to complete all the details for everyone from your school who will be attending. This is extremely important to do ASAP after receiving it.
- Course Notes must be downloaded prior to the course date.
- To receive a Certificate: Attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2 and complete the Assessment to receive a Certificate.
- Earn 5 CPTD Points (if you are registered with SACE). Final year/4th-year Educational students in SA will also earn CPTD points.
- To receive CPTD points: Attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2 and score 75% for the compulsory Assessment after Part 2.
- Attendance Certificates are emailed 7 business days after the course.
For more information Contact:
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
This Workshop takes you on a powerful journey through the life of a dyslexic learner. It will change the way you perceive dyslexics.
- An invaluable experience for all Teachers, Education students, Therapists, and Parents:
- Know why dyslexics struggle.
- Understand their way of processing information.
- Experience how they feel in the classroom.
- Be equipped to identify possible dyslexics.
- Use these new-found tools to touch and change the life of the dyslexic learner in your professional environment.
Upcoming meeting slots
- Fri 05 Mar, 2021 | 14:00 PM - 15:30 PM
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment
Fri 05 Mar, 2021 | 14:00 PM - 15:30 PM
48 / 50 seats available