Dyslexia Webinar - Bulk enrolments for schools @ R3200 - Short Course on Dyslexia
PLEASE Register with your SCHOOL'S Name. Please read the Terms & Conditions on the Description page.
This Course Includes
Attend the famous Dyslexia Webinar as a school and save!
Enrol up to 40 teachers/therapists of your school’s staff for only R3200
Watch in one group at your own venue
Presenter: Carine Steenkamp (Mays)
COURSE FEE: R3200 (for up to 40 teachers/therapists from your school.)
Includes Part 1 & Part 2 + Course Notes
Date and Time:
Saturday 22 May 2021
9h00 - 12h30
DATA: You will require ± 650 MB of data.
For more information Contact:
Terms & Conditions
- The course date/s are fixed. Please ensure that you attend on the date/s you enrolled for.
- No video recordings will be available after the course was presented. Please ensure that you attend the course and that your data/Wi-Fi is sufficient.
- No additional session/s will be available to attend after these dates.
- Complete the ENROLMENT form immediately after your payment reflects. Do not wait until the day of the webinar.
- No refunds will be made for non-attendance or non-completion of the course.
- Payments must appear in VideoLearn’s bank account 24 hours prior to course commencement.
- When paying by EFT please send a proof of payment to VideoLearn@technodezi.co.za indicating the correct reference used.
- Schools must download the “Proforma Invoice” (quotation), on the VideoLearn platform’s payment instruction screen. Use this Proforma Invoice to make your payment. After your school’s payment is received by VideoLearn, the Tax Invoice will be emailed to your school automatically.
- Course Notes must be downloaded prior to the course date.
- To receive a Certificate: Attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2 and complete the compulsory Assessment after Part 2.
- Certificates will be emailed 7 business days after course.
- Certificates for school bulk enrolments will be emailed to the school in the form of a link to download all certificates.
- Earn 5 CPTD Points (if you are registered with SACE). Final year/4th year Education students in SA will also earn CPTD points.
- To receive CPTD points: You must be registered with SACE or be a 4th Year Education Student, attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2 and score 75% for the compulsory Assessment after Part 2.
- Enrolment Options:
- Individual enrolments @ R380. Please follow this link for an individual enrolment: https://bit.ly/3d8fdfm
- Bulk School enrolments available @ R3200 per school for:
- One log-in per school of up to 40 teachers/therapists of one school only.
- Schools will not be allowed to add teachers/therapists from other schools to their list.
- Such attendees from other schools will be charged additional individual enrolment fees of R380 per person.
- School log-in and payment procedures:
- Log-in with your school’s name (not an individual’s name), school’s contact number, and school’s email address.
- Click “download Proforma Invoice” at the bottom of the Payment window or pay online using a credit or debit card or instant EFT.
- Make your payment using the correct Reference number as indicated.
- If paying with EFT, please allow ±2-3 business days for your payment to reflect on the VideoLearn system. Card payments and instant payments with PayFast, reflect instantly.
- Once your payment reflects on the VideoLearn system you will receive an automatic email from VideoLearn which contains your Tax Invoice/Receipt.
- Kindly note that since VideoLearn is an automatically managed training platform, additional forms, documents, and special requests might not be possible. Please email VideoLearn@technodezi.co.za should you have any queries related to VideoLearn payments. (Note the Capital “V and “L in the email address.)
- You will then receive another email with the form on which to complete all the details for everyone from your school who will be attending. This is extremely important to do ASAP after receiving it.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
This Workshop takes you on a powerful journey through the life of a dyslexic learner. It will change the way you perceive dyslexics.
- An invaluable experience for all Teachers, Education students, Therapists, and Parents:
- Know why dyslexics struggle.
- Understand their way of processing information.
- Experience how they feel in the classroom.
- Be equipped to identify possible dyslexics.
- Use these new-found tools to touch and change the life of the dyslexic learner in your professional environment.
Upcoming meeting slots
- Sat 22 May, 2021 | 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment
Sat 22 May, 2021 | 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM
50 / 50 seats available