WEBINAR - Dyslexia in the Inclusive Classroom @ R380
Presenter: Carine Steenkamp (previously Mays) PART ONE: Friday 5 March, 14h00-15h30 PART TWO: Friday 12 March, 14h00-15h30 Both sessions must be attended.
This Course Includes
Presenter: Carine Steenkamp (previously Mays)
Author of “Dyslexia in the Classroom: A Guide for Educators in SA”
The Course includes:
Part 1 & Part 2 and Course Notes
For course inquiries contact:
For inquiries on the VideoLearn platform:
Email: VideoLearn@technodezi.co.za (please note the capital "V" and capital "L".)
- Course Notes must be downloaded prior to the course date.
- To receive a Certificate: Attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2.
- Earn 5 CPTD Points (if you are registered with SACE). Final year/4th year Education students in SA will also earn CPTD points.
- To receive CPTD points: Attend and complete both Part 1 & Part 2 and score 75% for the compulsory Assessment after Part 2.
- Attendance Certificates are emailed 7 business days after the course.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
This Workshop takes you on a powerful journey through the life of a dyslexic learner. It will change the way you perceive dyslexics.
An invaluable experience for all Teachers, Education students, Therapists, and Parents:
• Know why dyslexics struggle.
• Understand their way of processing information.
• Experience how they feel in the classroom.
• Be equipped to identify possible dyslexics.
• Use these new-found tools to touch and change the life of the dyslexic learner in your professional environment.
Upcoming meeting slots
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment